Pretty. Odd. Title.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today we had a get-together at my grandma’s b/c my grandpa is leaving back to Holland tomorrow. It’ll be sad to see him go since he’s been here for a little over two months. We took loads of family photos. He’ll be flying out of San Francisco and I’m probably going to the airport with everyone. We’re also planning on visiting him sometime this year.

Yesterday I preorderd P!ATD’s Deluxe Edition of Pretty. Odd. It won’t be released until March but I wanted to reserve my copy, hehe~

Package includes:

• Full album on CD & Vinyl
  • Documentary DVD – Making of the Album
  • 56-Page Triangle-Fold Booklet
  • ‘Nine in the Afternoon’ MP3 Download
  • Jigsaw Puzzle
  • Custom Gatefold Album Jacket
  • Numbered Certificate of Authenticity (Out of 10,000)
  • T-shirt (While supplies last)

On iTunes I also downloaded their first single off the album called “Nine in the Afternoon”. It’s soooo them!!

I’m so exciting that they’re headlining the 2008 Honda Civic Tour. Pre-sale tickets went on sale today and runs until Friday. I have a password so I’ll get mine tomorrow. Anyway, the seating is general admission. The tour will be kicking off in San Francisco on Apri 10th, whoohooo~!! [/excitement]

1. MC says:

I’m not familiar with their music at all but now I’m curious! I’ll have to check it out!

2. Elena says:

I never really liked panic at the disco =( I never found their music appealing.

And too bad he has to leave. I hate it when people leave because i always get so attached to them..

Wow, hope you get a chance to see your Grandpa in Holland. I hear Holland is a beautiful place.

4. Kim says:

Holland looks like an awesome place. I’d like to go there someday!

I have never heard of Pretty. Odd. before. I think I’ll give their songs a listen now. =)

Hope your grandpa have a safe trip back. That would be so cool when you do get to visit Holland.

Holland! That’s cool cool you have relatives from there. 😀

Ahh, I don’t really like P!ATD not really my taste though some of their songs are super catchy.

7. Jenii says:

Oh…hopefully you’ll get to visit HIM in the near future 😉

Oy, Panic? It’s been a while. I wish I was still as avid a fan as I was…quite a few months ago. I heard about their tour on the radio! Woot! They’ve come a long way! Congrats to them for their very own headliner!! 😀

8. Mallory says:

😀 That P!@TD CD looks so pretty, cover-art-wise! I doubt I’ll buy it though … I bought A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out, and I wasn’t really that impressed … I list them as one of my favourite bands, though … But mostly, I wish I hadda just downloaded a few of their tracks, as opposed to buying the whole album. 😥 Sometimes I can be a very dumb shopper! 🙄

Wow, Holland! That’s pretty cool! And a looong flight! 😮
    Vinyl albums are so cool. My boyfriend has like 200 of them.