Catching Up..
Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sorry for abandoning your blogs I worked both jobs the past three days & I haven’t had much time for anything. So here are a few updates:

Valentine’s Day

Happy Valentine's Day~!!

Kaylie got sick at school so I had to pick her up early. We stayed long enough to pass out Valentine’s.

I worked both jobs then Manuel’s mom dropped Kaylie off at my school and we headed to Olive Garden. Traffic was mad! Met my family there (it was insanely packed) & had dinner. Got home around 9pm and was SO tired!

Wilton Course 3
Our last day was this past Wednesday. My first day working both jobs and ended up staying 1/2hr later at school. Made me late for my Wilton class but it all worked out. Here’s the fondant cake I made..

Fondant Cake

Site
My hosting company changed their packages so I transfered to a Reseller Plan b/c it was $3 a month cheaper & I got 3x more space & bandwidth~!

Now I’ll be hosting a domain for my little sister. I’m thinking about hosting another domain or two so if anyone needs a domain hosted let me know & I’ll consider it.

Work (2nd job)
It’s been going really good. I learned all their names the first day — 12 kids total in my class. I’m still waiting to find out the details of it though. Heather will be calling the owner on Monday to find out my schedule.

School is closed Monday due to President’s Day. So.. I’ll be working at my primary job until 1pm then off the entire day. 🙂 No 2nd job & no Speech class!!

T.O.D.A.Y.
I have a few errands to run since I’ve been pretty busy all week. I need to get some lotion & hand sanitizer at Wal-Mart for work & buy a PINK Motorola Bluetooth from Best Buy (it’s on sale). I also want to go to Kinokuniya b/c March’s J-mags are out.

Hope you guys are all doing good. I’ll stop by later on tonight. I have 36 feeds to catch up on! Have a great weekend~

Kiki

it’s always so exciting when there’s no school, huh?
    you’re so lucky to have at least one job! i’m having THE HARDEST time finding a job. 😥

2. Ciel says:

your job definitely sounds like a lot of fun! i don’t think i could memorize 12 names all at once 🙂

the cake looks lovely!

3. Leslie says:

I hope kaylie is feeling better, being sick is not fun even though when I was younger i always wanted to be just to miss class. 😀

I heard olive garden was a good place to eat, too bad there isn’t any where I live. And the fondue cake looks really good =)

Cool about the reseller, what hosting company are you with?

Wow you’ve been a busy bee. Glad that busy day of yours turned out okay and you got to your Wilton class and it worked out. 🙂 That fondant cake looks so classy and elegant. What exactly is a fondant cake? How do you pronounce it.. is it said as it is spelt?

5. emma says:

what does it mean to have 36 feeds? lol i doubt anyone feeds my blog
    i mean the RSS feeding thing
    that’s pretty impressive learning 12 names!!!!!
    i think i am good with names too
    but sometimes kids look the same to me so it might be hard
    kudos to you for working two jobs 😀

Kaylie looks so cute with all her valentines~~ I hope she is feeling better!

Congratulations on the new job. I am very happy that you are enjoying it so much!! That’s really awesome~ And I’m also happy that there is not school this Monday…so you can relax a little bit!

How many Wilton courses are there?? You will be continuing right?? Can’t wait to see more~

7. Christine says:

Aww poor Kaylie. I hope she feels better. Getting sick at school no matter what are you are is awful. The Valentine’s look so cute though!

I’ve never been to Olive Garden but I heard they have amazing breadsticks, hehe.

Have fun shopping and the pink bluetooth sounds adorable. I love how you can get so many colors now.

8. Karen says:

I hope Kaylie will feel better soon! So many people at school are sick so it’s important to take care of oneself these days.

Anyways, I’m glad to hear that work is going well for you. Relax on president’s day!

9. Danielle says:

Thanks for the comment! Our place didnt get flooded, but the street behind was a whole other story.. i went swimming down it. :blank: The internet didnt go out for long which was good.. but having your phone lines cut was a little scary. Something from a horror movie haha.

Aww Kaylie is so cute.. i love that name.. its so beautiful.. i hope she is better already… sounds like your working up a sweat with two jobs…

p.s that cake looks SO yummy. The icing is so perfect.. i couldnt eat it.. oh wait. yes i could.

Valentine’s Day! That’s always fun when you get to hand them out to all of your classmates.

Everyone’s sick now days, including myself. It’s a terrible time, especially for parents. My mom couldn’t sleep at all last night because of all the coughing from me and my brother.

Wow, that cake looks too good to be real. It’s so smooth….

11. Patricia says:

The cake that you made is really pretty! I wish I could bake too. My mom can bake really great cookies &cakes, guess I just didnt inherit her genes.

Anyway, I agree totally on the bad traffic on Valentine’s Day. Everywhere is just crowed with couples. You could knock into people like everywhere.

Do take good care of your health since you’re juggling between two jobs babe.

Here is the url of the card that I got for him -> http://upwithpaper.com/images/treasures/cinderella.jpg

12. Gwen says:

I don’t know how you manage to do all these things. You’re like supermom, Jenn! Seriously!

That cake looks so yum! I want a piece! :love:

13. Shannon says:

It sounds like you’ve been pretty busy lately! I definitely understand the need to tend to personal matters.