Need Rest
Friday, March 14, 2008

I’ve had a very tiring/busy week. I’m getting ready to go to job #2 I start at 9:30am. Today I’ll be working there until 5:30pm and then meeting some friends at Dave & Busters. I totally wanna flake but I can’t. I’ve been so drained and I can barely function — half asleep all the time, sigh~ I haven’t even had time to study for my Public Speaking midterm on Monday.

FRIDAY 5:

1. What do you see when you are looking out of the window closest to you?
    A tree
  2. Who was the last person coming into your room?
    Kaylie
  3. What is the most predominant colour around you?
    Brown (wood)
  4. What is right behind you?
    Kaylie’s dresser
  5. What is on today’s calendar sheet?
    Horton Hears A Who & Dave and Busters

1. Nikki says:

D: Flake if you have to! You shouldn’t do anything you’re not physically/mentally ready for. Just tell them how you’re feeling and tell them you’ll make it up to them later or something =[

-hugs- Do what you think is right, kay? 😥 I’d hate to see you stress yourself out more.

2. Jenii says:

Oh my jebus…how’ll you entertain if you’re KO’d?! Get some rest…please ;A;

I’ve been really tired lately too! 🙁 Flake it, seriously~ No point going if you’re going to fall asleep on them, haha.

My goodness! I hope that you have a nice and fulfilling weekend resting up and all.

Aw, two jobs is hard. I hope you find time to get some much- needed rest! :zzz:

6. Nelson says:

Well, happens all the time. 😮

Hey, is that a tag? That’s a new one. 🙂

7. Brandi says:

Jeez, girl! Sounds like you need a BREAK. I thought you’d be able to handle both jobs (which I know you can), but don’t overexert yourself! 2 jobs, Kaylee, AND school is a lot to handle.

I know you’re strong, but give yourself time as well.

8. Brenda says:

we are in the same boat! this week has been a pretty deadly tiring and busy week, i even went to work at weekend! geez…

my suggestion: be patience lmao

have fun with your friends!

9. Leslie says:

Hum, unfortunately for my friends and family I am a big flaker. But I think in your case you have a legitimated excuse. If you think you will be really tired and won’t appreciate the experience as much as you would usually, I would suggest not going.

10. Sasha says:

I hope you’re sleeping in this weekend.. 🙂

I bet your “How to Ice a Cake” speech was great! I’d sure wanna listen, lol

11. Christine says:

Aww Jenn, you need a break. I hope you get some nice “jenn time” this weekend and are able to relax and catch up on sleep after being so busy.

I had my midterm in that class as well and barely studied for it. Crosses fingers that we do well.

12. Ciel says:

oh girl i hope you are able to find some rest in between! you definitely sounds like you need some sleep! sweet dreams to you okay 🙂

13. Karen says:

My gosh! Everybody is so busy and tired lately. Thankfully spring break is starts next Friday for me. I really need a break from all this work and stress. And I hope you’ll get a chance to relax as well! Take care~