Some more updates..
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So, if you read the side blog.. Hammie died on Monday, sigh~ 😥 I was cleaning his cage and let him run around in his ball and of course Kaylie wouldn’t leave him alone. I’m not sure how many times she dropped/threw the ball but all I know is it killed him in the end. I was really sad b/c he was finally being friendly and lovable. He didn’t even make it to one month.

I really want to get another hamster but this time it will be mine and NOT Kaylie’s. I truely hope she learned from this. She keeps whining that she misses Hammie and wants to pet him again. Her & Manuel buried him yesterday, waaaaaaaii~

I have a counseling appointment tomorrow at my college. I’ll be able to graduate in the Fall so that’s cool. I REALLY wanted to graduate this year! I’m also going to be looking into the Child Development Training Consortium program they have there.

Saturday night Manuel & I watched Juno. I thought it was good. My sister says Juno & I have the same personality.. sarcasm wise, haha~ I’m not as sarcastic as she is but pretty close! Rating:

Juno

Seussical was really good. Kaylie & I had a great time. Although I didn’t think it was gonna be 2 hours long! But now I really want to go get the soundtrack, haha~

A few weeks back I went to two concerts in one week. First it was Jimmy Eat World / Paramore on the 8th and then Panic at the Disco on the 10th. For the Jimmy /Paramore concert I didn’t get to sing along (don’t know the words) so it wasn’t as fun.

I loved PATD!! Although there were lame people standing up a few rows down blocking my view, hmmph~ My sister had to go with me even though she doesn’t listen to that type of music b/c Manuel’s brother’s girlfriend flaked last minute. I was not gonna go to San Francisco alone~

I’m done with my Wilton Cake Decorating classes for now. We still have one session left but we’re on a 4 week break, yeah!! I so need a break from that, haha~ I hate working both jobs then rushing over there and getting home at 9:30pm so freakin’ tired.

im so sorry about hammie. it only seems like yesterday that i read your blog entry about bringing him home 🙁

lots of people have been telling me to watch juno but i have been stubborn because i feel like it’s a copy of a korean movie called jenny and juno. i’m pretty stubborn :p

hope you’re doing well jenn. it’s been so busy lately hasn’t it? =_=”

Oh no! Poor Hammie! 😥
    I had some hamsters when I was a kid. I called the fat one “Big Guy” and the little one “Little Guy.” How creative am I? :cheery:
    Big Guy killed Little Guy and then died himself a few months later. 😥
    My sister just killed her hamster, too. She forgot to feed it for 2 weeks! :blank: Poor thing.

Anyways… yay for graduating! 🙂

3. Jenii says:

Ahh, Hammie, we hardly knew yee. My gaaaaawd you have been a busy busy girl. Things sound like they’re slowing down a touch so I hope you can breathe now ;A;

Ah! Juno! I want to watch…but I keep forgetting to actually pick up the DVD ;;== I suck. Sounds like it was good!

CONCERTS CONCERTS! It’s been too long since I’ve been to one. How was Paramore in concert?? Sounds insanely fun…I wanna go too ;_;

REH! I hope you get to graduate this year toooooooo! GANBATTE NE!

4. Karen says:

Aww, I’m sorry that Hammie died! He sounds like a cute hamster! Haha, somehow he became Kaylie’s hamster…..

Yay, I’m glad that you are able to graduate in the fall. It’s pretty amazing how you could handle so much at the same time. I must try to be like you in the next few weeks since they are gonna be so hectic!

Aww, I’m sorry about Hammie. Hopefully Kaylie will learn to understand how sensitive smaller creatures are.

I haven’t seen Juno yet, but I plan to watch it this summer during my movie marathon.

Graduation in the fall! Congrats!

6. Sasha says:

aww, poor hamster. It’s sad when they have such short life spans 🙁

I liked Juno, too 🙂

7. Trine says:

No problem 🙂 thanks for the comment anyway 😀

I’m sorry to hear about Hammie 🙂
    Good luck with your graduation. I would have been really angry if it was me forgetting to file the papers xD But it’s good you can gradute this fall then 😀

8. Gwen says:

Awww I’m so sorry about Hammie! It’s always sad when pets die. 🙁

People who block your view are annoying! I’m glad you still had a good time at the concert. 🙂

9. karme says:

i’m so sorry about your pet ;-; its always sad when something you love passes away right? T_T It’ll be a good lesson for kaylie i think though

and yay for concerts!! *going to one soon too!* XD i hope no one blocks my way

10. (Olivia) says:

Sorry about Hammie. It’s cool you get to graduate in Fall! I have years to go, lol.

11. mihoriel says:

🙁 Aww sorry to hear about Hammie. T_T my bunny ran away and I felt sad that we had lost something that had gotten so close to us. It is a good lesson for Kaylie hopefully.

I totally loved Juno. The movie rocks and I’m glad that you liked it too.

& Yeah for graduating in Fall. *hugs*