Nice Family Weekend
Sunday, April 27, 2008

Carousel

Last night Manuel, Kaylie & I went to the carnival. It was pretty expensive but Kaylie had a good time, hehe~ She rode a few rides and played some games. It was kinda small in size so we weren’t there for too long.

Kaylie & I also had two birthday parties to attend yesterday. One was at the park for a co-worker’s son’s 4th b-day.. it was really hot out.. mid to high 80’s. Then we went to Manuel’s great-aunt’s house for her b-day BBQ.

Little Miss Kaylie

Today Manuel took us to the park that Kaylie calls “The Farm”. This time he brought her bike so she got some good exercise. She even fell asleep on the way home.

On the drive back down the hills we got a spectacular view of the bay area.. we could even see the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge!

Check out my Flickr for more photos~

FRIDAY 5 //
1. Whats harder to live without, chocolate or alcohol?
I can actually live without both.. I’m not much of a chocolate lover or a drinker.
2. Does the color yellow remind you of anything?
Sunflowers
3. Who most annoyed you last week?
Probably Manuel, hahahahaha~
4. Do you have a cutesy romantic nickname for your partner (or previous partners)?
Pooh (aka Winnie the Pooh)
5. What is your favorite Stephen King movie?
I’ve only seen IT and it’s definitely not a favorite.

ahhhhh i love carnivals~~ they bring back such great memories ^______^
    I love the Bay Bridge…every time we visit SF…I get so excited haha~
    i love chocolate. a lot.

2. mihoriel says:

i love carnivals. my boyfriend and i actually just recently went to one. they build crazy memories; it’s how I won the bunny and my first goldfish too.

Chocolate would be my “can’t live without” but I’m more honestly a caramal fan.

cool! i’ve only seen the bridge once (the one time i went to SF back in 05).

ps- i forgot to add: i’m not much of a chocolate lover or drinker, too! glad someone else feels the same way! people always call me crazy because i’m not that into chocolate. (unless it’s my “special time” haha 🙂 )

5. Sara says:

I hate it when carnivals are short lived. XD I also hate how expensive they are! Boo!

Oooh~ I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like chocolate isn’t that important. I used to love it but then it started to make my teeth and tummy hurt so now it’s just kinda eh. Plus it’s gross to me now. I’ll eat it with peanut butter or on ice cream but other than that I’d rather not eat it.

6. Karen says:

The carnival sounds so much fun! I haven’t been to one of those in a while. Seems like Kaylie really enjoyed it 😀

Wow, you don’t love chocolate? I depend on chocolate to change my mood and give me motivation. It works like magic 🙂 Since I’m all stressed about exams right now, I should probably go buy some chocolate over the weekend XD

7. Jamie says:

OMG I love carnivals. They’re so much fun! But I love Disneyland a lot better. Anywho, glad you had an awesome weekend. Sorry this is late. Would you mind if I started writing to you again? Since we don’t get a chance to talk to one another? Let me know okay? And btw, Kayliee looks exactly like you. =D.

It has been a very long time since I’ve been to a carnival. From memory I wasn’t a really big fan because my parents never let me go on the rides or purchase food because they thought it was a waste of money. Also clowns scared me =.=” Now I just like those old classic merry-go-rounds, so then I can take photos of them, hehe ^^;;

9. Jamie says:

Too bad you don’t live in southern california or else I would’ve arranged something. But nevertheless; you seem to have hit some good amazing parks and sites a long the way. Take care and hope that you and Kaylee and Manuel can come out here sometime soon!

10. Jenii says:

Oh what cute shots! Lately, it’s been meccha hot here…and suddenly yesterday, it dropped to the low 70s. NICE COOL AIR. Though being in the basement doesn’t help…kinda hot down hurr.

11. Gwen says:

Kaylie looks so cute! The merry-go-round was my fave as a kid. :cheery:

You’ve never seen the Shawshank Redemption? You’re missing out, Jenn! It’s the best Stephen King movie and just an amazing movie in general!

12. Nikki says:

Omg! Carnivals are so awesome lol. Last time I went to one, I almost got hit by a car. o_O

Omg. Kaylie is so cute in all the pics~ XD