Back to work already!
Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gah, can’t believe my Spring Break went so quickly. In the beginning it seemed like it was moving at a pretty good pace but now it’s back to work tomorrow. I planned on spending this weekend taking Kaylie somewhere like the aquarium but that didn’t happen.  Instead we attended THREE birthday parties in two days!! I barely just got home from two of them. I guess this marks the beginning of “Birthday Season”, hehe~

I’ve been thinking about my blog, twitter, flickr & other online accounts lately and decided I wanted to keep things more private. In the beginning I was very weary about having a lot of info out there about myself (because you never know) but as the years passed I got less weary and more trusting. Well, I’ve decided to take down some pages & links from my blog and make my twitter & flickr accounts private. So, if you’re already added as a friend/contact to any of my online accounts then that will stay the same. I don’t need a million commenters/followers/contacts I’m happy with a select few that are truly sincere.. you know who you are~ :blush: [or check the links page] I’m also open to having more if you’re a new reader.

I may even start posting private posts so if that happens just comment on the previous post or email me & I’ll be more than happy to give you the password. If you want to be added to my twitter or flickr email me as well.

Now that I got that off my chest I think I’ll enjoy the last few hours of my weekend..

PS: I’m always happy to have new readers!! Feel free to leave comments & I’ll check out your blog as well~ 😉

Tags:

I feel like I have sooo many online accounts- sometimes I have a hard time keeping up! 😮 I love the wonder of protected posts, though- very handy 😉

So many parties! 😮

2. Nicola says:

there is never enough time when it comes to holidays. It’s like they start and whoosh! over!!! sucks…

and about the internet stuff…it’s your blog, your twitter, etc. basically do whatever you want with it. All those sites and outlets are for you to express yourself, not to please any reader you might have. 🙂

hahaha the internet has also become so overwhelming! i have so many email accounts plus facebook, twitter, flickr…etc…etc…UGH!

hope your day back to work went well~~

I also have a bunch of email accounts, gah!! DX

Today went by pretty quick! I really love my job it’s just the fact that it’s “work” & I have to get up early that kills me, haha~

I feel like that sometimes too~ Like everything is too out there and I’m always weary of offline people finding out my URL. I’m not too private but you really don’t know what people are like on the interwebs!! D: Oh and thank you for adding me to your links!! :blush: I’ll add you too!

5. MC says:

It is SO difficult returning to the daily grind of things after a vacation. I remember feeling that way when I went to Puerto Rico for 9 days. There’s just so much stress and all the free time taken away! 🙁

I don’t mind being too public online – I just feel like I’m overexposed these days! But I don’t mean that I’m popular or that people are reading me – I just mean that I’m on EVERYTHING, Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, Myspace, Yelp and the list goes on and on. Some profiles I have (Like Foodbuzz and Bakespace) and I just never update anymore because it’s too much! I think it’s better to downsize and return to minimalism 🙂