Two Week Recap
Saturday, May 23, 2009

So sorry for abandoning the blog these past two weeks. Last week (05/11 – 05/15) was horribly stressful, work wise~ This past week (05/18 – 05/22) has just been plain busy everyday after work. Work was actually SO MUCH BETTER!

So let’s begin with last week.. At work it was only two of us with 9 kids ALL DAY until 2pm when the part-time Teacher’s Assistant comes in. So we’re both running around trying to feed, change, play with, put to sleep all these kids (age range from 4months – 2yrs old). Talk about stressful!! We both wanted to just cry by the time Friday came. So, on Friday I picked up two packs of Smirnoffs to relax and unwind. I watched Taken which was such a good movie! RATING: My weekend was nice — I just lounged around & went to the pool.

This week has been so much calmer at work. Well, this is mostly because we’ve only been having 4 – 6 kids per day (talk about a “Thank You”) So we haven’t stressed at all. On Tuesday I had my first observation for my Montessori Training that went pretty well but I was so nervous about it. She was there for 3hrs!! Luckily we only had 5 kids that day.

Although work went well I was doing something EVERYDAY after work. 😯 Monday I visited my sister & the baby then went to Target; Tuesday had to work at 2nd job; Wednesday we had our Spring Concert after school; Thursday was my brother’s birthday, took him to Kinokuniya, had dinner & then took my mom to the mall; AND Yesterday I went with my sister to the mall.

So here we are with today.. yet another busy day! 😆 Going to eat out (again) for my brother’s birthday at Claim Jumper @ 3:30pm, then I wanted to go to the Forever21 near there to see if they have this headband *so want!* Then I might be going to Dave & Buster’s. EDIT: Forever21 didn’t have the headband *cries* & my friend and I skipped out on D&B’s~

Thursday Purchases

Juicy Couture Clutch

Clinique (including free gift w/ purchase)

Layered skirt & Satin bow headband

Pinky, JJ, Vivi & 35th Anniversary LeSportsac emook

PS: So gonna enjoy my 3-day weekend!!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. Amy says:

Love Juicy! 🙂
    Claim Jumper has the BIGGEST portions! But it’s so yummy! I end up taking o much home with me when I eat there.

I know!! I usually eat about half of my food & take the rest home. I tend to get so full off the appetizer combo even before the food comes.

Yes! Do enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

sounds like a very tiring week!
    i tutor 2 kids at most and they are 7 and 8. they drive me bonkers and i only see them for 2 hours once a week =_=;;

ahh i long for weekends nowadays. when it gets to wednesday i’m celebrating on the inside. haha~

ooooh~ i love the skirt…is that from forever as well? i recently bought two skirts..but they are the pencil skirt ones…but like…high waisted..(i hope that makes sense~~) so I’m looking for different ones~!

hahaha i remember reading your FB status when you got the clutch~~

5. Huimei says:

Wowww. I didn’t know that the kids you took care of were that young. I always thought that they were much older. Great that there were lesser kids over the week. 🙂

Glad to hear that the observation went well. Oh, the layered skirt looks really pretty too! 😀

6. Em says:

I feel your pain about work completely! I am incredibly stressed at the moment, thank god Im only holidays at the moment and trying to unwind a little! Amazing how much a break helps 🙂 x

7. Sakura says:

Yeah, I guess so…

8. Christine says:

I love that Juicy Clutch!! It’s so cute!! I’ll have to check out Claim Jumper, as I’ve never heard of it, and I’ve also never been to Dave and Buster’s but always see commercials. It looks like the food there is pretty good. Glad to hear work has been calm as well. When work gets crazy it starts to always get me crazy too, haha.

I envy you being so busy! I hardly ever have anything to do. I get so bored 🙄

That skirt is so cute! :blush:

10. Jenn says:

love the cher bags and the skirt. (:

ive been meaning to get some more skirts but i always never wear them really.. just only on occasions whenever i feel like it.. haha

11. MC says:

The movie Taken was absolutely insane! I loved it! That movie had me screaming at my TV!

I really love that headband! I’m starting to get into more hair accessories, I especially love ones with bows and feathers!