Easter 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Easter

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Ours was very laid back this year. Manuel BBQ’d, the girls colored eggs & had an Easter egg hunt. This year it was just us, his grandma, aunt & our niece. We used to always have a full house so it was kinda nice. Maddie loved the egg hunt! This was the first year she actually knew what was going on. After it was over she kept saying, “More eggs.” It was so cute!

Maddie's Easter Basket Kaylie's Easter Basket

In the evening I took the girls to visit my mom. She’s currently in a Rehabilitation Center recovering from surgery & an infection that left her in really bad shape. She’s been in there a little over two months and is getting out this Saturday! She has almost made a full recovery.

On a sidenote..
I finally got my blog up on bloglovin! Long story.. Feel free to follow me~~ I would love to follow more blogs so leave your bloglovin link if you do!

Tags: ,

1. Valerie says:

love these eggs!
    I followed you on Bloglovin, here’s mine if you want to check it out ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Anyway I nominated you for the Liebster award, see the post here ๐Ÿ™‚
    have a nice day!
    Valerie

2. Jennifer says:

Thanks for following me on BlogLovin’ – I am now following you, too! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Sounds like your Easter was nice with family! YAY!

That’s GREAT news about your mom’s recovery!!!! Continued success with recovering ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay, thanks! I’m really liking bloglovin. I like how all the blogs I read are right there and I don’t need to go looking around for them or even try to remember what the sites are, lol.

3. Christa says:

Glad you had a good Easter. I wanted to do an Easter egg hunt with my niece, but the day before it was just so crazy with getting the new internet hooked up and everything I just didn’t have the time to put one together – so I’m hoping to do it with her next year.

It’s great your mom is recovering and gets out Saturday.

My blog is up on bloglovin’ but I’ve honestly never had time to sit down and mess with the site – so I’ll do it tonight.

I’m sure your niece will love it! Ya, when it’s too hectic trying add another thing isn’t a good idea. I found your blog on bloglovin and followed ya!

4. RICHA SHUKLA says:

hey thnx for stopping by… I m sure your LO must hv njoyed the egg hunt… wud u be interested in following each other, lemme know if you follow me, gfc , twitter, I’ll follow bk

5. L A says:

My kids LOVE the Easter egg hunt. I think I have just as much fun watching as they do hunting!
    Check out my new post!
    Cheers and (following),
    L A
    .Ravishing-Ruby.blogspot.com.

Thanks for the follow! I followed back~ Yes, it was fun watching the kids looking for the eggs especially when I could see them and they couldn’t, lol.

6. BerryBloomXO says:

The M&M egg looks so super cute!! I love it! Easter was super fun this year for me, and honestly, sometimes the simple stuff are better! I hope your mother gets better
    xoxo,