Felton & Santa Cruz
Monday, May 5, 2014

Our other day trip during Spring Break was to Santa Cruz. On the way there we stopped and had lunch at Scotts Valley Market then we went to Felton Covered Bridge and Horse Sense. When you walk through the covered bridge the entrance to Horse Sense is only a few yards away. The girls really enjoyed seeing all the horses. There is also a park right before the bridge where they had fun playing before we finally headed off to Santa Cruz.

Felton Covered Bridge Horse Sense

Horse Sense

When we got to Santa Cruz we went to the Wharf. My camera died about 10 minutes in because I didn’t charge it after our San Francisco trip. Luckily I brought my point & shoot camera just in case. The girls had fun on the beach splashing in the ocean and playing in the sand. Afterwards we walked the Wharf, had dinner at Woodies Cafe & of course bought candy at Marini’s Candies before heading home for the day.

Sea Lions at the Wharf

Santa Cruz

Tags: , ,

1. Ozden says:

The place looks wonderful.Wish you posted many more!!
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

2. Tess says:

Seems like you had a wonderful family trip! I love roadtrips, and hope to do that with my little girl once she’s a bit older. Glad that you also had wonderful weather! We’re still seeing snow up north here.

3. Jea says:

Sounds like you and your family had fun. The pictures look great too. Take care! πŸ™‚

4. Chelsey says:

What a fantastic family trip! I just recently visited Santa Cruz a month ago and I loved it. I have several friends that will be attending UCSC as well. Did you happen to visit the Beach Boardwalk? I heard that’s a great family area too. How long was your stay?

I’m glad to hear that overall, you and your daughters had a ton of fun (:

5. valerie says:

It seems like you had fun! Nice photos πŸ™‚
    the horse in the 2nd picture is beautiful!
    have a nice day!
    I’d also like to let you know I created an online shop where I sell handmade accessories like jewelry and hair bows, I’d love it if you checked it out and let me know what you think, feedback is very important for me! click here to see my shop
    Valerie

6. Amy says:

What an amazing family trip! I love the photos! So beautiful ^^

I hate it when I forget to charge something on holiday! Lucky that you brought your point and shoot with you too ^^

7. Christine says:

You guys always go on such great outings together! I love it! πŸ™‚ How sunny and warm it looks. Spring break seems like it was so far away (for us teachers) and it wasn’t even nice out when we were off (way back in March).

8. Christa says:

Looks like so much fun! My boyfriend and I have been talking about doing some kind of cross-country trip this summer. We really want to end it in California – mainly to see the beach.

9. Nancy says:

It looks like you had fun at Horse Sense! Did you get to ride on the horse or could you only admire their beauty? :P. It’s a bummer that your camera died but at least you had a backup! The beach looks fun! I’m glad to hear that the girls had fun! :D.

10. Jessica says:

It looks like you and your family had fun – I love both horses and covered bridges, so this would definitely be a fun time for me. I’m sorry to hear that your camera died, but at least you had your point-and-shoot.

11. Georgie says:

Sounds like a beautiful day! ThatÒ€ℒs too bad about your camera. πŸ™ I love the horse photo though, I used to help out a horse stable especially for disabled people when I was in university. Hope you still took a lot more photos other than the ones you posted πŸ™‚