Mother’s Day
Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day Mother's Day

On Friday I received my Mother’s Day gift from Manuel and the girls, Edible Arrangements. We all love chocolate covered strawberries so it’s the perfect gift that we all get to enjoy. When I was taking the pictures outside it was really windy and my balloon flew away! I was able to go back to the store and get another one.

I had a wonderful Mother’s Day today. First, I got to sleep in, yay! I love to sleep. Then we spent the day with Manuel’s family. He BBQ’d and his aunts, uncle & his cousin’s family came over. In the evening I met my family at Sweet Tomatoes for dinner.

I hope you were all able to spend the day with your family & Moms. Wishing all you Mother’s a very Happy Mother’s Day!

Tags: , ,

1. Jessica says:

It sounds like you had a great Mother’s Day! 🙂 Mine was pretty much the same as always – my Mom is absolutely horrid to shop for as she claims that she doesn’t want anything or that she doesn’t care what she receives. But then we end up arguing if I get her something that I think she’ll like and she doesn’t like it. It’s just so much easier to let her get what she wants. Anyhow, congrats on getting your ears pierced. I’ve had mine done 2 or 3 times…they got infected each time, so I gave up. Although I am seriously considering trying again, as there are some seriously cute earrings available. 🙂 Have you chose the pair you’re going to wear when you can change them for the first time?

You’re blog is up and running this whole time?! Gosh, I’ve been missing out. @_@ Kaylie has grown up so much since the last entry that I’ve read. And she has a sister now?! OMGGGG! Well, happy belated Mother’s Day!

I’ve missed you Thao! My site has been up all this time but I haven’t really blogged in over 3yrs. I kept trying to come back but it just never happened. I’m glad I’m actually able to now. Yes! Kaylie is now 10 and Madison will be 3 soon. Time just flies by doesn’t it? Thanks for the Mother’s Day wishes. I’m glad we can reconnect again.

3. Phyllicia says:

Hi Jenn.. Glad that you had a lovely Mother’s Day. The chocolate covered strawberries look divine and I’m glad that you were able to get another balloon to replace the one that flew away. 🙂

4. Chelsey says:

Aw, what a cute Mother’s Day! I hope it was relaxing for you because you definitely deserve every little bit of it. The ballon is super cute; I’m glad you were able to repurchase one after the first flew away xD
    I’ve been meaning to get something from Edible Arrangements for the longest time, especially because I love both chocolate and fruit! They make two of my favorite things combined into one… yum! Did you enjoy it?

Your family is so thoughtful for you. Happy belated Mother’s Day <3

5. Nancy says:

It sounds like you had a really great Mother’s Day! Edible Arrangements are always cute and nice to receive! Especially since the fruits are made so that it’s like a bouquet… that you can eat! I hope you and your family enjoyed the day!

6. Jennifer says:

Sounds like a great day!

7. Michelle says:

Happy Belated Mother’s Day to you. Beautiful photos and I’m glad it was great. I had a good Mother’s day too, even if I spent it early with my mom.