Busy Summer
Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wow.. I can’t believe the summer is almost over! It’s been pretty busy as you can tell by my lack of posts. I have a lot to catch up on…

Back to School

Digital Photography

I officially went back to school on June 2nd. I took Digital Photography online during summer school. The course is only 6 weeks and something I really enjoy which will help make my transition in the fall much easier. I will be taking JavaScript for the Web AND User Experience, Interface and Multimedia Design. The JavaScript course is broken up into two sessions, Introduction & Intermediate, over one semester. All three classes are online, too. I’m working towards a Web Developer Certificate. I already took the required HTML courses a few years back. Digital Photography is part of the additional courses needed to complete the required units so that was perfect! I completed the class with a 99.95% and I really learned a lot.

HS Graduation

Gabriel's Graduation

At the end of May my nephew graduated from High School so we turned it into a mini trip. We stayed at a hotel since the ceremony was at 8pm on a Thursday and he lives over an hour away. It was my hubby’s aunt, Kaylie, my ex sis-in-law and her two kids that went. It was such a crazy two days but I’m so glad we went. He was very happy to see us there, too.

B&BW Soap Pool

Veggie Burrito

Tags: , , ,

1. Nancy says:

Good luck with your classes! It sounds like you have a lot of neat classes under your belt! Hopefully you’re doing great and having fun in those classes. Annnnd is that a Mustang? I’m not as good as identifying classics compared to modern muscle/ponies *o*.

It sounds like you enjoyed your little trip to your nephew’s high school graduation! The wrap looks yummy!

2. Claudine says:

Wow, congratulations for getting really good marks on your class! I wish I could take courses like that as well, that looks really awesome!

And congratulations on your nephew’s high school graduation! It really is a proud moment, isn’t it? I’m glad you enjoyed your mini trip too 🙂

3. Michelle says:

Good luck with your classes~ Also, it seems and sounds like you’ve been really busy! Plus, I have to congratulate you on passing your classes. It isn’t easy getting high marks like that, as it takes a lot of time, energy, and studying.

4. Tara says:

I think it’s great you’re expanding your education 🙂 I actually wouldn’t mind taking a course on digital photography (well, photography in general). I wouldn’t mind getting another degree, but one grad school experience was enough for me! Though, I am considering a phD, but we’ll see XD;

Good luck with your other classes! I had to do Javascript for one class in undergrad, but I couldn’t hack it X_X; Programming is just not something my brain likes!

Keep up the good work!

Congrats on finishing your class. Let me know how that Javascript class goes. I’ve been wanting to brush up on it for a while now.

6. Holly says:

Photography and web development are very closely linked, so it’s great that you are taking a course in photography. I quite fancy taking one myself. 🙂

Good luck with the rest of your courses. 😀