Our Anniversary
Saturday, August 16, 2014

We celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary on June 25th. We’ve actually been together 20-1/2 years! Manuel knows me so well so he got me the PINK Limited Edition Nintendo 2DS & Tomodachi Life. I’ve been addicted ever since! It’s such a cute game.

Nintendo DS

Tomodachi Life

We had dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant, Luigi’s. I got my favorite dish.. penne pasta with red pepper sauce and mushrooms. I never order anything else; it’s that good! We hadn’t been there in awhile so we decided to go there with the kids.

Anniversary Dinner

Tomodachi Life

Manuel & I are also married in the game!

Tomodachi Life Tomodachi Life
Tomodachi Life Tomodachi Life

Tags: ,

1. Nancy says:

Congratulations on your 9th anniversary! I find it amazing how you both have been together for 20 years! That is amazing~

It’s so cute of Manuel to get you a 2DS and Tomodachi Life. Hope you will enjoy the game~

The pasta looks delicious. Hope you both enjoyed the celebration!

2. Chelsey says:

Oh my gosh, HAPPY 9-YEAR ANNIVERSARY! That’s incredible– 20 years is such a long time. I give you guys props for that. I love hearing stories about couples that are still happy together after such a long time. Congratulations and I wish you both well!

I think it’s so sweet how he knows your tastes so well now and got you a gift you can really appreciate. And I’m so glad you enjoyed your dinner together. 🙂

3. Brittney says:

What a keeper! I’m serious, this is the cutest marriage related thing I’ve read in a while. And the DS in pink too! Here’s to hoping you guys have many many more years together 🙂

Another Beautiful Thing

4. Cat says:

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 20 years is a long time. That’s amazing! Congrats to you both! I think that’s cute that you guys are married in the game too 🙂

Yum, the pasta looks so good. I like pastas with a lot of sauce!

5. Erin Nicole says:

WOW! That is a long time! Congratulations! <3 I always love finding out when people have met their other half. That is amazing how people can stay together that long. I am amazed. When you find the one though, you found them and it would be pointless to leave. 😀 Anyway, that is so beautiful.

The 2DS seems like a gimic to me but ehh. That's just me. At least you are having fun with it! 🙂

6. Erin Nicole says:

Same here. I start on the 26th. I only go 3 days a week, THANK GOD. 🙂 I still take 5 classes but it gives me more time to study, or at least I hope. LOL

Maybe you could teach me some JavaScript and stuff. 🙂 I would be happy if you would post what you learn on my forum. 🙂

That is awesome! That could be something I could do on the side. <3 I want something to do with coding, not sure what yet though.

7. Christa says:

Happy anniversary!

I’ve seen a lot of people playing Tomodachi Life and from what everyone says…I’m going to break down and buy it. It looks like a lot of fun.

Red pepper sauce is my “new” favorite sauce, I only had maybe a month ago when I made it for myself. There’s a restaurant I go to maybe once a year and I always order the veggie wrap and garlic fries – yes, garlic covered french fries.

8. Jennifer says:

Congrats!!!! And the penne pasta! OMG! That sound!!!! WOW! Nice!

9. Michelle says:

Congrats! That’s a long time to be with someone and I’m glad about it. It makes me feel like I can do the same too!

That was so sweet of him. How is Tomodachi Life? I wanna play it, but I don’t know…Lol. I’ve only been married for nearly a year and a half so far, and I love it so much. I can’t wait to continue on with my husband.

Tomodachi Life is fun! They have events daily like the morning market where you can buy food for a discount and the afternoon market you can buy an outfit cheaper. The Miis can get married and have babies! There are also mini games, too. You should check it out!