Today is cherry-sky.net’s 10th Anniversary! A come back is in the works….
I can’t believe it’s been an entire year already!
Even though I haven’t been blogging regularly during the past few years I always take time to write this post. I like to look back and reflect on the year and see how I did on my resolutions. Usually I fail completely but this year I did better (about 50%)…
“Get Healthy” – I did exercise in the middle of the year but didn’t do much on losing weight or eating healthier. “Save Money” – I have a semi decent savings account and I partially stopped impulse buying. I’ve bought a lot but not as much as I normally would. “Blog More” – I haven’t blogged regularly but I did start blogging again so that’s a big plus! Hoping to blog more this coming year.
My 2015 Resolutions:
- Get Healthy: Exercise, eat healthier & lose weight. Carried over from last year.
- Continue Saving: I would like to keep adding money to my savings.
- More Family Time: This year I would like to spend more time with my family by going on outings (Disneyland!) and doing fun things together.
2014 year at-a-glance meme:
1. What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before?
Ice skated at Christmas in the Park & went to the San Francisco 49ers new Levi’s Stadium.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
See intro above…
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My husband’s cousin had a baby girl earlier this month, Dulce Victoria and a close friend had her daughter in January, Mariah Noelani.
4. Did you go to any concerts this year?
I didn’t go to any concerts this year but I did buy Taylor Swift tickets for next year.
5. What countries and/or states did you visit?
I went to Arizona in July for Origami Owl’s 2nd Annual National Convention. I have family there so I stayed with them and we had a lot of fun hanging out.